* ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE MARKET STORE.
* PRINT WILL NOT SHIP - you will only be able to checkout if selecting PICKUP.
London, Ontario's West London Neighbourhood. Located just west of downtown, it is bordered roughly by the Thames River to the east and south, Wonderland Road, the rail line, and Whetherfield St to the west, and bounded to the north by the rail line and Western University boundary.
- Clean, colourful, frame-ready print.
- Digitally printed on bright white paper.
- 11"x14" print; frame not included - 11"x14" frames can easily be found at your local art retailer or online. (This standard North American frame size is available everywhere that sells frames except for IKEA).
Spruce Moose strives to stock an extensive collection of Jelly Brothers prints + a few store exclusives, with a focus on London and Southwestern Ontario, but we don't stock the full selection; you can directly shop all of the Jelly Brothers prints on their website at jellybrothers.com
Designed & printed by Jelly Brothers in Hamilton, ON.
Artist's copyright note: All of the maps are the artist's work and are available as prints only - they may not be used otherwise without express permission from the artist.